Salon Pro 30 Sec Lace Wig Remover Step 1 (8oz)
- For removing Wig Bond Glues and Tape
- desinged to quickly and easily detach
The two removers STEP 1 and STEP 2 takes the guess work out of removing adhesives by working together in a synergistic manner.
STEP 1 removes the wig unit and weakens and breaks down the adhesive.
STEP 2 softens and dissolves the remaining residue for complete removal.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE
Salon Pro 30 Second LACE WIG BOND REMOVER STEP 1 IS FAST FOR LACE WIGS, TAPE AND BONDING ADHESIVE REMOVAL.
1. APPLY Salon Pro 30 Second LACE WIG BOND REMOVER STEP 1 onto the bond with a Q-tip or cotton swap and allow the bond to completely loosen. the lace wig. (DO NOT PULL) Reapplyif not sufficiently loosened.
2. Gently lift the lace wig unit away from the head.
3. After removing the lace wig unit, continue to apply STEP 1 remover onto the residual glue on thehairline.
4. Rub gently in a circular motion intil the glue residue begins to soften
5. If needed, proceed to Lace Bond Remover STEP 2.
Note: Alternate between STEP 1 remover and STEP 2 remover until all traces of the glue are removed.