AS I AM Smoothing Gel (8oz)
PRODUCT UPC : 858380002080
- Smoothness Where You Want It.
- Provides Hold & Shine for Smooth Styling
- Wherever and whenever you want your hair to "lay down and stay awhile", reach for this superb smoother.
- Unlike the average gel, it doesn't contain harsh ingredients... Instead, it's made with organics which do the job, but in a gentle, healthy way.
- Great for smoothing the hairline or other areas of your "do" where you desire sleekness.
- Provides a secure hold
- Adds shine
- Rinses easily from the hair when it's time to cleanse
- Won't dry out, harden or roughen hair
Key Ingredients : Aloe Vera Gel, Sugar Beet Root, Vegetable Glycerin and Wheat Protein
Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificada, Purified) Extracts: Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root¹, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice ¹, Glycerin¹, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein², Laureth-23, Potassium Sorbate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene.
Source: 1-Natural; 2-Wheat Derived
Best if applied to clean, damp hair. Use a spray bottle to dampen hair if necessary.
- Apply gel and smooth down, using your fingers or a soft natural bristle brush.
- Allow hair to dry completely before touching it again.
- For next-day refreshing, dampen the area where the gel was applied, and smooth.
TIPS OF JOY :
- The cleaner your hair is when you apply the Smoothing Gel, the better the results…more hold, more shine.
- The less oil on your hair, the better the hold.
- The gel can be easily re-activated by smoothing with damp fingers.
- To reinforce the hold, tie a scarf or place a wide headband on your hair for several minutes.
- Don't "disturb" the hold by combing or brushing the smoothed-down hair once it is dry.
- Apply the Smoothing Gel to the hairline for twisted, off-the-face and head-banded styles, (like mine!), or smooth your entire crown, nape and/or sides for a fabulous puff or 'frohawk look.