AS I AM Double Butter Cream (8oz)
PRODUCT UPC : 858380002097
- Lavish Your Coils and Curls.
- Give Your Hair What It's Asking For... the Moisture
- Needed to Feel and Look Amazing!
Moisture is essential for great natural coils and curls. When your hair feels a bit rough and dry, and looks that way too, this is the jar to reach for.
The power-packed As I Am® DoubleButter® Cream is a rich emollient blend, graced with the finest array of natural butters and organic oils.
- Locks in moisture
- Gives dull dry hair softness, shine and manageability
- Contains Pro-vitamin B5, (known as Panthenol), to help repair split ends and strengthen hair
- Provides dehydrated hair with what it needs to look and behave its very best
Key Ingredients : Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Sugar Beet Root, Wheat Germ Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Wheat Protein, Panthenol and Lanolin
Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificada, Purified) Extracts: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) ¹ and Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla) ¹ and Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine)¹ and Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root¹, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)¹, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil¹, Theobromo Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter (CocoaButter)¹, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil¹, Emulsifying Wax NF, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil¹, Glycerin¹, Lanolin¹, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil¹ , Beeswax¹, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil¹, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein², Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil2, Carbomer, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Triethanolamine, Potassium Sorbate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene.
Source: 1-Natural; 2-Wheat derived
- Apply sparingly or liberally depending upon your hair's need for moisture, manageability and vitality.
- Rub within palms and scrunch onto hair gently so that coils and curls are undisturbed.
- May also be used to set soft lustrous twists and twist-outs.
TIPS OF JOY :
- Try using a little As I Am® DoubleButter® Cream along with the Twist Defining Cream for in-between re-twist touch-ups.
- Don't rub oils and butters into your finished style too vigorously. It can disturb coil/curl definition. Instead, rub the product between the palms of your hands, then massage throughout the hair and scrunch onto the ends.
- Don't overuse. A build-up of emollients can actually work against your natural curl definition, and instead of looking shinier, your hair may appear dull and matted.